MEMORIAL LUTHERAN PRESCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of Memorial Lutheran Church Preschool is to provide the highest quality early childhood education possible while keeping focus on the mission of Memorial Lutheran Church: Reaching out in love; Growing together in Christ; worshiping and serving in Jesus’ name.
Memorial Lutheran Preschool offers quality preschool programs for children ages 2, 3, 4 and 5. Our warm, experienced teaching staff provides an early childhood educational program that supports the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of young children in a bright, fun classroom. This is all offered in a safe and loving environment.
Listed below are some of our Preschool (3,4 & 5 year olds) highlights.
- Classroom holiday parties and activities
- Field trips such as Pumpkin Farm, Walking Trip to the Public Library, local grocery store, Shippensburg University Farm, Burd Run, Shippensburg Township Nature walk, visit to local Senior Care facility.
- Christmas program with the Nativity and singing performances by the children
- Dicken’s Days Holiday Parade, joining the Memorial Lutheran Church’s float
- End-of-the-Year Family Picnic
- Mother’s Tea
- Dad’s Night
- Special classroom guests including an artist, physician, Shippensburg University Band Students, local musicians, children’s book author and guest readers. We even have a pet show.
- Graduation Ceremony and Celebration Party
We also have a 2 year old Jumpstart program. Please contact us for additional information.
Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6